Wow! Again? I am humbled and rather overwhelmed.
Many many thanks to Scott http://scottsholar.com for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. It is thrilling to accept such an honor.
The rules again folks….
First and foremost, THANK you Scott.
Secondly, let me tell you a few things about myself that perhaps you do not know. This will be difficult since I am such an open book but I shall try…..let’s see,
1. When I was born, apparently I had so much hair that the nurses in the nursery had to give me a hair cut.
2. I am the 7th child out of 11.
3. I have been to South Africa on a wonderful holiday
4. I am a bi-lateral breast cancer survivor.
5. I LOVE the Lord Jesus above all else….
6. I taught myself everything to do with the computer way back in the Commodore 64 days!
7. I have written 3 or 4 novels that have not been published but I have had one short story published in several books.
Now to nominate other bloggers whom I feel deserve this award. This part will be easy.
Each and every one of these and indeed many others deserve your reading what they have to say. They will make you LAUGH out loud, may make you cry a little, will brighten your day and will become like dear cherished friends to you.
Congrats to you all!